We hope this finds you, our valued patients, and your families doing well during these unprecedented times of the COVID-19 pandemic. Our staff has truly missed seeing you during our office closure. We look forward to opening our office and serving you once again.
Because of the uncertainty of these times, we have formulated an office policy that will attempt to keep you and our staff safe and healthy as we resume services. Please know that although these new policies may seem strict or harsh, we only have the safety and health of the public in mind. We reserve the right to deny services to any patient in the event we think there may be a a violation of public safety.
• First and foremost, if you are SICK with any type of acute illness (fever, cough, sneezing, sore throat, headache, vomiting or diarrhea), please DO NOT come to the officer for your appointment. Please call to cancel and reschedule your appointment and then notify your primary care provider of your symptoms.
• All patients are encouraged to wear masks when they enter the office.....for your protection and for the protection of our staff.
• Please do not bring food, drinks or water bottles into the office.
• We will take every patient’s temperature when you come into the office. If your temperature is above 100 degrees we will kindly ask you to cancel your services, return home and notify your primary care provider of the elevated temperature.
• Please note that we are asking all of our current patients to complete a quick health update before your appointment. In order to reduce your time in the office, we ask that you visit our website, print and complete the simple form before your appointment.
• Of course, we will continue to sanitize frequently used surfaces in the office (doors, door knobs, exam tables, massage chairs and any therapy equipment) for your protection and the protection of our staff. We will also clean our restroom frequently throughout the day but ask you to avoid using the office restroom unless it is absolutely necessary.
We greatly appreciate your compliance with the above procedures and policies. Feel free to reach out to any of our staff with questions, concerns or comments.